EU legislation on export controls
It is the responsibility of the company to acquaint itself with current rules. Get an overview of current EU legislation here.
If your company is active in the field of dual-use products and technology, it is necessary to consult the current rules and legislation in detail.
Overview of current EU legislation on export controls
- EU Regulation 2021/821 of 20 May 2021 (the EU dual-use regulation)
- Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2020/1749 of 7 October 2020 (the EU dual-use control list)
Overview of current EU legislation on Iran
- Council Regulation (EU) No 267/2012 (pdf) - consolidated version of 9 July 2019
- Council Regulation 2015/1861 (pdf)
- Council Implementing Regulation 2015/1862 – de-listing (pdf)
- Council Information Note on application of Reg. 2015/1861 and 2015/1862 (pdf)
- EU database of persons, enterprises and entities subject to an asset freeze