EU legislation on export controls
It is the responsibility of the enterprise to acquaint itself with current rules. Get an overview of current EU legislation.
If your enterprise is active in the field of technology, items or technical assistance regarding e.g. communications, monitoring, software, aerospace, medical, biological or chemical areas, there is very good reason for studying current rules and legislation in detail.
Overview of current EU legislation on export controls
- Council Regulation 428/2009 - consolidated version of 15 December 2018
Overview of current EU legislation on Iran
- Council Regulation (EU) No 267/2012 (pdf) - consolidated version of 9 July 2019
- Council Regulation 2015/1861 (pdf)
- Council Implementing Regulation 2015/1862 – de-listing (pdf)
- Council Information Note on application of Reg. 2015/1861 and 2015/1862 (pdf)
- EU database of persons, enterprises and entities subject to an asset freeze