Remedies in case of dispute
In the event of a dispute one or more legal remedies are available.
In case of dispute between a Danish authority and an economic operator, following a decision by the authority, the economic operator will have some or all of the following remedies available:
1. Try to solve the case through the SOLVIT-network
2. Appeal to another authority (higher or equal level) within the same ministry
3. Recourse to an appeals board if available
4. Appeal to the Danish Parliamentary Ombudsman
5. Recourse to a court of justice (District Court/City Court)
Further instructions on how to appeal an unfavourable decision as well as reasons for the decision shall always be evident from the decision itself.For more information on the Danish rules for public administration see the Public Administration Act and the Access to Public Administration Files Act.