Internal Market Centre
In the Internal Market Centre we work with free movement in the EU and give guidance on correct application and smart regulation in the EU - both related to the physical and digital Single Market.
Furthermore, we negotiate horisontal initiatives which create improved national and European legislation and support free movement across sectors and products.
The Internal Market Centre helps businesses, citizens and authorities understand and make use of the rules on free movement of goods, persons and services in the Single Market.
On our website, you can find information and guidance specifically on trade barriers and national rules in the non-harmonised sectors. Go to website here (Danish)
You may contact the Internal Market Centre by e-mail:
The Internal Market Centre is involved in:
- The problem-solving network known as SOLVIT
- Technical notifications under the information procedure directive
- The Product Contact Point (PCP)
- Standardisation including the new standardisation regulation
- Implementation of the Services Directive
- Improving conditions in the Single Market through smart regulation
- The point of single contact for foreign service providers (BusinessInDenmark)
- The Internal Market Information System (IMI)
- Improving the Digital Single Market
- Other general matters related to the internal market.