Furthermore, we negotiate horisontal initiatives which create improved national and European legislation and support free movement across sectors and products.
The Single Market Office helps businesses, citizens and authorities understand and make use of the rules on free movement of goods, persons and services in the Single Market.
On erhvervsstyrelsen.dk, you can find information and guidance specifically on trade barriers and national rules in the non-harmonised sectors.
The Internal Market Centre is involved in:
- The problem-solving network known as SOLVIT
- Technical notifications under the information procedure directive
- The Product Contact Point (PCP)
- Standardisation including the new standardisation regulation
- Implementation of the Services Directive
- Improving conditions in the Single Market through smart regulation
- The point of single contact for foreign service providers (BusinessInDenmark)
- The Internal Market Information System (IMI)
- Improving the Digital Single Market
- Other general matters related to the internal market.
Doing Business in Denmark?
The Danish point of single contact at businessindenmark.dk, is part of the Danish Business Authority’s Internal Market Centre. Via businessindenmark.dk, companies and individuals can get help to set up a business in Denmark.
Businessindenmark is a practical tool that provides companies that want to do business in Denmark on a permanent or temporary basis with fast, effective answers in English to questions about rules of establishment and the authorisations necessary for around 100 sectors and areas.