Contact the Danish Registry
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at +45 7220 0038
- Monday to Thursday from 8.30am to 4.00pm
- Friday from 9.00am to 3.00pm.
You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Danish Emission Trading Registry outside normal business hours - only in critical cases
The Danish Emission Trading Registry has an emergency phone that account holders in critical cases can use outside of the normal business hours.
Critical cases are:
- Suspending an account representative’s access to an account in the Danish Emission Trading Registry urgently.
- A technical problem which prevents a transaction that is urgent. Be aware that transactions can only be carried out on weekdays between 10am and 4pm. Read more about transaction delays.
- Suspecting that a transaction has been initiated on the basis of a criminal act. In this case, the account holder must also write an e-mail to email@example.com and immediately thereafter report the suspicion of fraud to the police.
Opening hours for the emergency phone
The emergency phone (+45) 3529 1862 is open:
- Monday-Thursday 8.00-8.30 a.m. and 4.00-6.00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00-9:00 a.m. and 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- Weekends and official holidays from 10:00-12:00 a.m.
Send secure mail
The Danish Business Authority can receive secure mail regarding the Danish Emission Trading Registry via application on Virk.dk.
If you need to send information to the Danish ETS registry, that contains personal data, you can send it securely by the application on Virk.dk ‘Send secure mail’.
Instead of sending regular e-mail you can create a document with the information and submit it via ‘Send secure mail’.
You don’t need to have a case number for using this application, but it can also be used for submitting documentation to existing cases. It is possible to submit several documents at a time and to add documents to multiple case numbers.
The application ‘Send secure mail’ doesn’t require Danish electronic ID or social security number.