Contact the Danish Emission Trading Registry
If you have questions or need help, you can contact the Danish Emission Trading Registry by phone or e-mail during opening hours. In extremely critical cases it is also possible to get in touch with us through our emergency phone.
Contact the Danish Registry
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at +45 72 20 00 38 Monday to Thursday from 8.30am to 4.00pm, Friday from 9.00am to 3.00pm. You can also write to us at [email protected].
Contact the Danish Emission Trading Registry outside normal business hours - only in critical cases
The Danish Emission Trading Registry has an emergency phone that account holders in critical cases can use outside of the normal business hours.
Critical cases are:
- Suspending an account representative’s access to an account in the Danish Emission Trading Registry urgently.
- A technical problem which prevents a transaction that is urgent. Be aware that transactions can only be carried out on weekdays between 10am and 4pm. Read more about transaction delays.
- Suspecting that a transaction has been initiated on the basis of a criminal act. In this case, the account holder must also write an e-mail to [email protected] and immediately thereafter report the suspicion of fraud to the police.
Opening hours for the emergency phone
The emergency phone (+45) 3529 1862 is open:
- Monday-Thursday 8.00-8.30 a.m. and 4.00-6.00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00-9:00 a.m. and 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- Weekends and official holidays from 10:00-12:00 a.m.